QSR Recruitment - One of the values we pride ourselves on here at Catabase, is having the knowledge and understanding of a sector to really be able to add value to our clients from start to finish. From having the ability to effectively and efficiently resource and qualify the correct level of candidate that is required for each and every role we work on, to making the interviewing and transition into starting a role as smooth as possible. Our thorough approach to the recruitment process means both our clients and candidates will receive a top quality level of service at all times – something all of our consultants are more than familiar with having all worked within hospitality for a number of years. It is this understanding and passion for the industry that we pride ourselves on.
What is the meaning of QSR?
QSR – Quick Service Restaurants.
Quick Service Restaurants are the abbreviation most commonly used for Fast Food Restaurants. They are a specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal table service.
Over the recent years the QSR sector has gone from strength to strength, continuing to grow and expand. To date it doesn’t look like it is going anywhere, in fact the industry has seen an increase in the last few years at almost 2.5%. With fierce competition in the QSR industry, companies are driven by this and are continuing to grow and expand in ways that other areas of the food industry aren’t currently. With the UK seeing a huge growth in this sector of the hospitality industry, it is no surprise the demand for professional and career minded employees is on the increase. Brands such as Domino’s Pizza, Yum Brands (KFC & Pizza Hut Delivery, among others), Subway, Burger King, Five Guys and McDonald’s being just some of the hard hitters making waves in the industry at the moment.
Our QSR recruiters work hard to ensure we are always on top of the latest trends and changes in the market to provide our clients with the best guidance and advice with all their hiring needs.
QSR Recruitment Overview
From start to finish of registering a vacancy with Catabase, you will receive a high level of care and dedication from our team of consultants. What really sets us apart is that we take the time to really get to know you and your business’ needs, knowing that no two companies, no matter the size, are the same. With years of relevant industry experience behind us our team can discuss with confidence how we can help you.
- Every consultant having years of hands on, hospitality management experience, we are confident we can find the solution you are looking for.
- Thorough and in depth introduction to Catabase and our services provided to all clients with an initial meeting and follow up site visits to ensure we are up to date with the companies needs and requirements.
- Boutique Recruitment Consultancy with UK wide database of industry professionals built up over the last 20 years.
- One of our dedicated consultants will be working with you every step of the way from the initial advertising, through to our own thorough two-tier interview process. This includes a face to face / Skype interview with all candidates as well as managing the offer and negotiation process.
- We understand the importance of matching not only a candidate’s skill set with each of our clients but also their values and personalities. This allows us to successfully match the right candidates to each role.
- From more junior roles, such as Supervisors / Assistant Managers up to Store Managers, and more senior roles into Area Manager and Operations Manager, we give the same attention to detail, the same care and the same professional approach to everyone we talk to. We also have the ability to tailor the interview process to the requirements of the role.
- Confident working in all areas across the UK, including challenging locations and problem areas.
- A professional service each and every time.