Why use a recruitment agency?
Where recruitment is not an ongoing process, in-house recruitment is likely to be an additional task and potentially a burden on time for management. For large organisations, using a recruitment agency can be the best way to access pools of highly skilled workers, including those not actively seeking new employment, as well as acting an overflow facility to in-house teams at times of high demand.
How the Catabase Associates Service Works
- We conduct an initial phone conversation, or face-to-face meeting, to gain a full understanding of the role.
- We will then create a unique job description and then place adverts for the role based on your personal requirements.
- We will then screen the candidates and conduct initial interviews.
- After this we will then forward to you who we feel are the most suited candidates and arrange interviews.
- If a job offer is made to one of our candidates we will then issue an invoice for our service.
- There are no charges for our service until this point, it is only payable on placement of a successful candidate.